Wednesday 15 February 2017

New Budget Buys Series

Hiya!. I hope you are all well and enjoying your week so far, I have started a new Series called "Budget Buys"
Hair, Beauty and even household items can be quite costly so I am always looking for ways to save pennies.
I'll be sharing my favourite budget items, brands, hacks, tips etc. and looking for new ones too.

For the Series I thought I would visit a few low cost shops and get some items to make a DIY Subscription Box. I love watching subscription box unboxings and reviews and also reading about them on blogs, forums etc but they can be quite expensive and many don't seem like great value if I'm honest so I thought it would be fun to do my own.
This time around I went to Poundland and picked up a variety of items.







Please let me know if you have any ideas, tips, suggestions or even any brands you would like me to try.

Thanks for watching xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment :)